The seven principles of self-discovery.
There’s a continuing connection among all the programs at the Burton Leadership Center. Here’s a look at the principles that power everything we do.
1. Engagement – Learning requires doing – hands-on, up-close, conversation-starting action.
2. Change – See the world differently and reevaluate your approach to making that world your home.
3. Perspective – Enhance awareness of your strengths, weaknesses and values.
4. Individuality – The Burton Leadership Center is not a one-size-fits-all format – it’s a customized experience to match personal preferences and meet personal needs.
5. Equality – Faculty and students are on the same team and the same playing field for a more productive partnership.
6. Community – Your colleagues are your trusted confidantes.
7. Fun – This is not a classroom – it’s a choose-your-own adventure platform.